We understand how taxing household chores are. That is why we at Greater Cleveland Home Health Care, Inc. offer you this service. The goal of this program is to save you from any hassle and to ease your burden from tasks at home.
Our home health aides are always available whenever you need an extra pair of helping hands in doing your chores at home. They are also under the supervision of a registered nurse because they perform hands-on and direct care to clients. Their aim is to maintain a safe environment for their clients and assist them as they work towards achieving their optimal level of functioning.
The following duties and responsibilities of our home health aides are:
- Personal Care
- Assistance with ADL and IADLS
- Toileting assistance and catheter care
- Bowel and bladder care
- Taking vital signs (temp, pulse, blood pressures etc)
- Helping patients walk with gait belts, walker, cane, and other devices
- Assisting with range-of-motion exercises
- Transfer wheelchair-bound patients using safe patient handling devices
- Turning and positioning bedridden patients regularly
- Reporting all changes to the nurse
- Safety awareness
- Observing, reporting, and documentation